Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Cambios?

Hola! Well, the time came to leave El Tejar. I am now in San Miguel Petapa with Hermana Bonilla! So far I love it. It is a bit of a change, because it is the capital and I am not used to the climate. I will miss the mountains. I am excited for a new adventure and to find and meet more people. I love you all! Conference is this weekend! General Conference is one of my favorite things. I would invite you all to have a question and write it down before you watch conference. I know you will receive your answer if you have a question and write it. I know that Thomas Monson is a prophet of God. I am so excited for all the talks and advice that I need to hear, learn and apply.


Con amor,
Hermana Tibbits


Saying goodbye
My new view when I study (:







No comments:

Post a Comment