Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hermana Tibbits is going to... stay in El Mirador

Buenas!

Well, I will be staying in El Mirador, Sololá for another transfer with my companion. I love this area so much. There are so many miracles here and the members are awesome. This past week we got to shake hands and listen to Elder Cook talk. That was the highlight of my week. Something that he said that stuck out to me is that we all said "yes" to serve the Lord in some way.
I have been trying to finish the Book of Mormon before Easter and I loved this scripture, so I thought I would share it (:

Alma 29
  9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Les amo!

Hermana Tibbits

1 we thought I might have changes but we didn't. Cute fam pic though
2 Service project painting.. we left our mark ;)
3 My daughter and I reunited
4 Luisa, the 2 year old of our convert





No comments:

Post a Comment