Wednesday, June 6, 2018

6..5..4..3..2..1

Hey everyone!

Well, these past few weeks have been crazy, full of divisions and conferences. I am in my last transfer... My companion, Hna Rotellini, finished her mission and today she flew back to the Dominican Republic. I have a new companion, Hna Gonzalez. We are in San Lucas Toliman. She is the sweetest thing. She will be my last companion #12. She is from Nicaragua and has 15 months in the field. We are working hard and finding miracles. I love my mountains so much. My companion has never been to the mountains, so I am teaching her how to work here. We had a devotional with Elder Zeballos, which was awesome. I will write more about it later.

I can't talk too much about the Volcano erruptions. I am safe though. Pray for Guatemala please (:

Les amo!!

Hermana Tibbits


Devotional with Elder Zeballos (conf. mountains)
Reunion with my daughter
My new comp





No comments:

Post a Comment