Tuesday, July 10, 2018

"Shaggy vs. Focus" Hna Gonzalez

Hey everyone!

Well, the time finally came. This is my last Tuesday writing home as a missionary. It is a weird feeling to know that my mission has came to an end. I honestly didn't think it would fly by too fast. I love this work. It has been the greatest time sharing the gospel with the people of Guatemala for these past 18 months. I love Guatemala.

I know that this is His church and that I had the greatest opportunity to represent Him and His church for at this time. I know that people can change. I know that the gospel is for everyone. I love the gospel. I love that I had this time to share it and help others love it too. I know that I had the eternities to prepare for this time. I will have the eternities to remember my mission. But I only had 18 months to live it. If you are going on a mission or are on your mission, enjoy it but in the Lord's way not in your way.


Hermana Tibbits




No comments:

Post a Comment