Tuesday, July 11, 2017

El Tejar week 2

This week flew by.. This week we have been really busy. We had zone conference to get to know our new President and his family. My companion and I have been looking for a new house and went house looking with the Zone Leaders... We finally found a house and we move in tomorrow. We saw a lot of miracles for the sacrifices we were making. Something I have learned in the mission is that miracles really do exist. All we have to do is live worthy to receive them and recognize them. We went to Solola to play soccer with 3 other zones. Our zone had shirts made and were definitely the most matchy zone there. It was a lot of fun, and I got to see Hna DeRosier.

1 Nephi 16:29 ¨... Y así vemos que por pequeños medios el Señor puede realizar grandes cosas.¨

I know without a doubt that through our faith and diligence we can find miracles. I know that the hand of God is in our lives always. We just have to look for it. I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves every one of us.

Have a good week! I love you all!

Con amor,
Hna Tibbits

1. A volcano that is very much active (from our porch)
2. Companions.
3. What do the hnas do while the Elders play soccer?
4. A lot of missionaries in one bus.




















No comments:

Post a Comment