Thursday, July 27, 2017

Milagros Exist

Buenas! Well I have never been happier. I honestly love sharing the gospel. Our zone is going to have a noche blanca this Saturday. We only had possibilities for this Saturday. We now have a baptism this Saturday!! Also Bienvenido Elder Thompson a Guatemala!!

Miracle:

Maria went to church this past Sunday. My companion and I after the sacrament meeting pulled her aside to have a lesson with her. We had an amazing lesson with her about how we can change our lives and be better. We then asked her what would keep her from being baptized and she said nothing. We asked her when she would be willing to be baptized and she replied when you two can prepare my baptism. She will be baptized this Saturday and we all are super excited. We asked her the other night if she is ready for Saturday and she replied for my baptism? Sí!

I also got sent to the office yesterday to go learn how to give a shot and will give an Hna, in my zone, 3 shots in the next 2 weeks. (videos and photos to follow next week) Everyone jokes that I am going to be the next nurse.

Everything is possible. There is no room for faith if we have fear or doubts in our hearts. There are blessings waiting for us and all we have to do is act in faith.

Read 1 Nephi 7:12 (:

con amor,
Hna Tibbits



Hna Tibbits

No comments:

Post a Comment