Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hard Week

President Cluff,

This week has been hard to say the least, but we are in the lucha every day. I know there is a reason for the things that have happened this past week and today. I know that the Lord has a plan for each and every one of us that leads to happiness we can not imagine. I know the Lord knows me and my deseos y desafios. I love this gospel and the happiness it has brought my family and me. I know you received an email from my mom this week. My cousin is going home today from the CCM. My heart breaks for him, but I know it is for the best if the CCM president says he needs to recover. I know that the sadness we feel is only for a moment and that it is a way we can recognize when we are truly happy. I love the mission. I love the happiness that I have felt as I have shared the gospel and served the people of Guatemala. This time is as great as a time to seguir adelante and serve. The best thing to do right now is forget ourselves and serve. I know that you and all the mission presidents are called of God. I know you want the best for us and receive revelation for us. Thank you for all that you do for us. Thank you for coming to Guatemala and bringing your family too. We love you all dearly. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment