Tuesday, August 29, 2017

No tuvimos cambios

So a lot has happened in the past two weeks. The mission is great. I love being a missionary. My companion and I are doing great. There have been bumps in the road, but I know it is for our benefit. We found some bien calidad people this week. Honestly, I love the mission. I love contacting and teaching people. I know that there are people prepared. We just have to do our part to find them. We found a 14 yr old girl who has a lot of family problems. She wants to learn more and be with her family for forever. She came to the church this Sunday sólita. Pure example of faith. Our convert has had a lot of problems this past week. He got robbed twice and his parents practically kicked him out of the house, but he was there in the capilla early for his confirmation. I know there are people ready and that the Lord trusts us that we will find them, invite them and help them.

I love you all!

con amor,
Hna Tibbits

1. When your companion does your makeup at 10:00pm


2. When your convert buys you un montón amount of food


3. Volcano. Beautiful Guatemala




No comments:

Post a Comment