Tuesday, December 19, 2017

11 months....and a daughter

Well, 2 weeks passed really fast and ended my 7th transfer in the mission. I enjoyed these past 2 weeks in La Hermosa with my companions, but I have been transferred to train my daughter, Hna Gandara. We are super excited about this new adventure together here in Solola. It is so beautiful and I love it here. We have already seen miracles and we have only had a day together.

I went to the temple a week or two ago for the first time here in Guatemala. I absolutely loved it. I am so grateful my companions and I had the opportunity to go to the temple for our PDay. This time of year has been so special and I love being a missionary. I love the Book of Mormon. I know it was written and translated to change and save lives. I know miracles exist. I know Jesus Christ lives and love us individuallly. I know Joseph Smith was a man, but he was also a prophet called of God to restore the church of Jesus Christ.

Feliz Navidad!

con mucho amor,
Hermana Tibbits

1. Temple in Guate
2. My companions and temple in Guate
3. Feliz Navidad
4.My daughter and I (:





No comments:

Post a Comment