Tuesday, January 16, 2018

1 año en la misión (casí)

Hola todos!

This week was calidad. We saw miracles as well as trials of faith. I know we have been sent here together in Sololá for a reason and it's okay if we are only here to plant the seeds and not harvest. I know there are people being prepared every day and that the Lord has a plan for His people here in Sololá.

Well, I love being a missionary and missionary work. "The missionary opportunity of a lifetime is yours. The blessings of eternity await you." I have loved every minute of this past year as a missionary, but I have learned that every member is a missionary and has a testimony to share. I know my Savior lives and loves me. I have gotten to know Him a little bit better and understand more about His Atonement. I know His Atonement is real and personal. I know families can be eternal and it is one of the greatest gifts our loving Heavenly Father can give us. I know the Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ that helps us come closer to Christ when we read it with the Bible. I know miracles exist and they are all around us. Just look for them and when you find them write them down to remember.

I love you all and hope you all have an awesome week!

Hermana Tibbits

Antigua (mi hija and I)
Divisions in San Lucas
Korea will always have a piece of my heart
I finally got a nativity from Guatemala




No comments:

Post a Comment