Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Baptisms and Changes

Pues, hay cambios...

Mi hija ya terminó su entrenamiento y se fue. I love this work so much and I know that the Lord is leading it. My companion and I were going to close our area but President showed up to have interviews with and got to participate in our baptisms. He decided to keep El Mirador open, but Hermana Gándara still left the area. My new companion is Hermana Maldonado from Ecuador. She is super sweet and awesome. She has 5 months in the mission and makes me feel old (: Guatemala is beautiful and I know I knew in Heaven that if I made the right choices I would come here and find those who I promised there to help them come unto Christ. I know miracles exist. I love this beautiful place and amazing work.

con amor,
Hermana Tibbits




No comments:

Post a Comment