Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine's Day

Buenos!

Well, this past week was a rollercoaster, but we made it out alive and happy to be here. This past week I was talking to someone and they said Valentine's Day is a pointless holiday for missionaries. I responded not if you have a baptism, and then one of the biggest miracles happened. The family I was working with in December and January are going to get baptized tomorrow. It was a super awesome experience. We showed up to see if we could help them and ended up talking to the sister. We just started talking about baptism. I told her she could get baptized any day if she wanted like the 14th of February. Then we started talking about it a little more and she just says what day does the 14th fall on. Well, it's a Wednesday. She replied okay, I will do it. I left that lesson so happy. I know that through the promises we make by being baptized by someone who holds the Priesthood we can receive so many blessings not just be clean of all our sins. I know my purpose and I love helping others find their purpose. I love inviting others to make covenants with our Father in Heaven. I love the mission. These past 13 months have absolutely flown by. There is not a minute to be wasted in the work of the Lord and I will keep sharing the gospel with everyone I meet during the rest of my mission and after.

Love you all!

Hermana Tibbits

Zona Sololà Hermanas
Mi compañera y yo (:



No comments:

Post a Comment