Saturday, January 28, 2017

Semana Dos

After a week in the MTC, I can finally announce..Hermana Tibbits is heading out of the MTC to Guatemala on February 26th!!!
Sunday:  
My first Sunday was good.  So at the MTC, they don't assign talks so everyone prepares one and hopes they don't have to speak, because it has to be in the mission language(:  I didn't get called on, thankfully.  The devotional was amazing.  I forgot my spiritual journal to tell you exactly what wen on, lo siento.  After the devotional, we watch a Sunday "film" (Devotionals at the MTC in the past).  We watched the Character of Christ and I LOVED IT!!  My companera and I decided to do a Turn Outwards project.  we do a small act of service for our district a day and so far it's been good.  It really does make you happy to serve others.
Monday:
So somehow mi companera and I convinced the Elders to play basketball with us and they haven't stopped yet(:  We played knockout, and we didn't win one round.  They're kind f good and tall.  We have been teaching an "investigator and our lessons have been going really well.  I know Espiritu Santo (Holy Ghost) definitely is the teacher and we just guide them and create an environment where they can feel the Spirit.  I miss my family and friends but know I am at the right place at the right time.
Tuesday:
Everyday in the MTC feels like a year.  The days blend together.  I have to check my calendar to know what day it is...I have a love for the MTC and it's environment, but not its walls.  (yellow and white walls=prison)  My companion chipped her tooth, so we got out of the MTC and broke free.  Also, it is now super weird to not have someone by me all the time.
Wednesday:
The missionary daily schedule has been changed.  We now go to our residence at 9pm and can go to bed between 9:30-10:30.  Mi companera and I surprised our district with treats and small "You're Awesome" notes before their 3-4 lesson with their investigator.  I don't really remember what happened this day tbh...lo siento
Thursday:
This is the day when we found out our departure date.  We may have screamed a little, because they never told us a date when we would be leaving the MTC.  While at the front desk, we saw an Elder leaving with his mom and before he even got in the car he teared up and hugged her.  I was so jealous. I want to hug my mom...but I am happy here and know I am doing what I needed to be doing.  "Bear with thine afflictions with patience and I will give you success" (I think that's the scripture Alma 26:27)  Also, writing in English is getting hard.  I have had two dreams in Spanish.  I got to see Jace Jr. a couple times which was fun to see a familiar face.  I also saw one of Kedryn Peregoy's friends.  He approached me and I was super confused until I realized I met him in Japan.  That was cool, the world is small.  Also, we played 3v3 with the elders which was super fun.  Exercise time is so crucial to distressing.
Friday:
My companion dragged me out of bed to go to a 6 am aerobics class.  Everyone here is so special and talented.  I love the MTC  Our lesson with our investigator went well. We committed her to baptism in May, so great but not what we wanted.  (We asked for February 10th) Life is good!  I love my companion.  We have so much fun together, but can also focus together really well.  
Remember to turn outwards this week and serve someone, no matter how small(:
I love you all!  Have a good week!
Hermana Tibbits



1 comment:

  1. Querida hermana en Cristo,because you love God and Truth,it is important you come to know,that it is a well known documented truth(even though,cheaters try to deny it by telling silly tales),that the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-.... and far less JESUS... Truly,the so called original manuscript with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt mister Smith purchased in a library,and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well;by the way,'cause J. Smith was a freemason,many rituals followed in the temples are taken from masonry). We have,already,a perfect testament,which you can find it in the GOSPEL(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect you from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy-you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. En el amor de JESUS

    ReplyDelete