Sunday, April 23, 2017

​​​​​​Buenas!

I don't have a lot of time this week for a long list of everything that happened . I did want to write about how the Lord knows us and He knows what we need. This week I have been thinking a lot about the people we are teaching and how the Savior can change their lives. This week was Semana Santa in Guatemala and a lot of people celebrated all week. I heard fireworks every night and morning. Public transportation stopped on Friday until Sunday night. There should be fireworks every day, because the Savior lives and we have the opportunity to change and be better. I am so grateful for the Atonement and for the love the Savior and our Heavenly Father has for each of us. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church. I know that Christ paid for each and every one of our sins. I know the Lord loves us and blesses us. Christ lives. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and I know this because the Book of Mormon is the word of God.
 greatest blessing this week: Hno Felix travelled 3 hours to attend one hour of church and go back to work 3 hours away again. I hope we all have the faith that he has and if we don't we can gain it.

con amor,
Hna Tibbits



No comments:

Post a Comment