Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cambios 1: completed

Buenas!

5 Abril..
Today was a normal day. 2 of our investigators aren't progressing anymore, which is really sad. I got told I look 14 years old by an old lady and then my district leader told me I looked 21 yrs old... Tutoring English went really well. I'm glad for the opportunity to not only teach a class of English, but tutor 3 highschoolers as well.

6 Abril..
Today was a good day. We met with various investigators, converts and less actives. One of my favorite families has a little girl about 2 or 3 yrs old. She always gives me hugs and today gave me a juice box with my hug. The members are so funny and like to joke around with us and make us feel like normal people. I love this gospel. I love the joy and peace it brings people.

7 Abril..
Today, we met with the Garcia family and had lunch with them. It was a lot of fun. They were impressed that I liked chile. Also, my companion is convinced I have a gift with babies. One baby in particular only smiles for me and stops crying when she can see me. We met with the Obispo and his family tonight. To their family, I'm Hna Mary Jane from Spiderman...

8 Abril..
Henry and Aida moved back to our area and hopefully will be baptized this domingo. Miracle of the day: We found a family that had the missionaries visit before and the mom gained a testimony of the church. She doesn't attend any other church because she knows The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church. The problem is it's hard to attend church, because she has to take 2 buses to the church and doesn't have a lot of money.

9 Abril..
Domingos are great. I love Patzicia and the people here. I am grateful to be here.

10 Abril..
So my companion thought she was going to be changed, but she wasn't. She's stuck with me for 6 more weeks. By the end of my first 12 weeks, she will have been in Patzicia for 7 1/2 months. We visited Iximche today (an ancient Mayan Ruin) with our zone. It was really fun and interesting to see everything. Elder Larin leaves for his home tomorrow and we get a new zone and district leader. I love Pdays. I also tutored tonight, because we didn't know if we would have cambios or not..

con amor,
Hna Tibbits

1. Hna Romero and I.. and our district leader (E'Larin)


2. Our district/zone before cambios




 




3. Tutoring.. Sometimes they think I am funny


4. Our new district.. can you guess who is the only one that speaks English?


No comments:

Post a Comment