Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Week of Miracles

Hola! How are all of you guys? I am doing great. I am alive :) I still love being a missionary! This week was super cool, hard but cool. We are helping people prepare for their baptisms. We have one investigator that knows the church is true and everything, but is scared to be baptized. Sometimes the Lord asks us to do hard things or do things that scare us to show our faith. I love helping people get over their fear and act with their faith. He went to the wrong church building this Sunday. It takes us 20-30 minutes to get to this church building for our reunions in a bus and he takes his bike to church. Talk about faith (: We also had many miracles happen on Sunday. We had investigators come that we didn't even know. One came from one of my contacts through the week and brought his wife. I was so happy. I love seeing people in church. One of my favorite parts of Sunday. So, I have been slacking and haven't sent a photo with my new companion and I have 3 weeks with her. We went to Antigua this Monday, it was great to be in the mountains again and to just relax as a zone. I know this church is true. I know that anyone can change when they act with faith. I know everyone has great potential.

con amor,
Hermana Tibbits

1. Hermana Bonilla and I in Antigua
2. Our District because our district leader likes to take pictures. He is the American.




No comments:

Post a Comment