Tuesday, October 10, 2017

San Miguel Petapa

Hola Todos!
I have so much to write and tell you all, but I do not have a lot of time. I am great. I am dying a little bit of heat. I miss my mountains. I love the capital. They have Walmart :) We have seen so many miracles already in our area and it is only week 3. One miracle is that Hno Ramon and Hno Ismar went to church this past Sunday. Hno Ramon was so cute with his himnario and libro de mormón. I loved conference. The church is true. The Book of Mormon is true. I love it. I love reading it. I love sharing this gospel with everyone that I can meet. I love Spanish if you can believe it.

Hermana Tibbits


Our district
Hna Beck and I (we watched conference together in English :)
El Libro de Mormón the only book I carry in my hands every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment