Saturday, February 11, 2017

Semana Cuatro

Sunday...2/5
I LOVE Sundays at the MTC, expecially fast Sundays.  There is so much spiritual strength here.  My companion and I leave in 2 weeks from today.  Something to think about...The Lord can't direct our footsteps, if we're not willing to move our feet.  I hope and pray I am moving my feet in the Lord's work so He can direct me with my adventures here and in Guatemala.

Monday...2/6
Today was a good day with Fernanda and Inocencio.  Today felt empty, because a district in our zone left for their various missions.  In our lesson today, I said "sorry" in a Spanich accent and then corrected myself with lo siento.  I feel like a lot happened, but didn't at the same time.

Tuesday...2/7
Life is good and I am happy.  The MTC is a great place for happiness and growth.  The food gets old and so do the classrooms but a day hasn't passed by that I haven't learned something.  Life isn't comfortable, but there are means in which we can be comforted.  I hope that I am sharing the love and comfort this gospel brings.  I love this gospel and sharing it with others.  I am grateful for my companion.  The Lord definitely knew what He was doing when He put us together.  He knows what He is doing and all we have to do is trust and act.

Wednesday...2/8
I know that the Book of Mormon holds answers and truths.  Today, our teacher told us to write down a question and then we read 3 Nephi 17.  We all received answers to our questions as we read.  The Spirit is the teacher and uses the Book of Mormon as means of teaching.

Thursday...2/9
Nothing really happens on Thursdays.  I was reading 1 Nephi 3-10.  I came across 3 Nephi 3:7.  The Lord has called me to this work and I can do it, no matter how hard it gets.  Spanish is a weakness that can be made a strength through the Lord.

Friday...2/10
Something that is a reoccurring lesson taught at the MTC is that the Lord chose you for whatever reason, but expects you to be more than you are as you grow and come unto Christ.  1 Nephi is so cool.  I have learned so much from it in the past 2 days than I have from reading it several times before.
Your Favorite Hermana,
Hermana Tibbits

1.  My companera and I at the Provo Temple.
2.  We kinda like socks.  Thanks Mom(:
3.  Elder Jordan...and his companion
4.  Running joke is that we are privileged, so we (tried) to take a picture of it(:





No comments:

Post a Comment