Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Buenos!
I only have time for a few highlights of the week!!

2 Mayo: Hno Felix received the answered that he needs to "seguir adelante" in the church.
3 Mayo: We met with Hna Roxana and taught her about repentance and are hoping that she will decide to be baptized soon. I got to teach English to two little girls.
4 Mayo: We had an ataque of our area. (when all (6) of the missionaries in our zone came and worked in our area for 2 hours. The Elders brought dulces for us Hnas. We received a bunch of referencias. Hno Abel agreed to pray about the church and wants to attend the church.
5 Mayo: We found another investigator that is practically ready for baptism just needs the permission of her mom. She attends the youth activities and has attended church the past 2 weeks.
6 Mayo: We visited Hna Roxana with the Zone Leaders and couldn't be more clear that she needs to be baptized, but she is firm in her decision to wait. Breaks my heart a little.
7 Mayo: We met with Hno Felix and challenged him to be baptized this domingo. Vamos a ver que paso.
8 Mayo: Hermanito Fernando is ready for his baptism this Domingo!! I also cut my hair and now miss my long hair like none other.

Con Amor,
 Hna Tibbits

10 de Mayo is día de madres and the Elders made a certificate for me to give to Hna Romero for being my mom of the mission


No comments:

Post a Comment