Tuesday, May 16, 2017

New Companion and Mother's Day


Buenos!
This week was full of miracles and activities.

10 Mayo..
Hna Brand is my new companion. We're in a trio till the 23rd (when we have transfers.) It's fun to have someone that has the same time in the mission as me. We both went to USU at the same time and know the same people, but didn't know each other before. We found a man that attended church before and stopped going, because of his work. We're hoping to be able to motivate him to attend church again.

11 Mayo..
We had entrevistas with President Markham. After we went to San Antonio, we found a family muy calidad. The mom of the family received her answer (we visited her once before but didn't find her spouse until today.) We also had an ataque of the area of los elderes in Zaragoza. We went in divisions and I honestly had so much fun. Members are awesome for helping the church progress.

12 Mayo..
Today was my final reuniĆ³n de nuevos. Hna Brand and I hit our 4 month mark together this Thursday! Everyone keeps saying my spanish has improved a lot.

13 Mayo..
We found another family today! (more like 2 because there are so many of them. We just need to find the abuelo to complete the family) Hno Felix asked about where the baptisms take place. He is really excited for his baptism, just needs to get over his fears of falling back into his sins.

14 Mayo..
Mother's day is now one of my favorite holidays. We had the baptism of Hermanito Fernando. He was so happy! We got to skype our families after. I love my family so much. I am grateful for the one of the greatest blessings Heavenly Father has given us, Mothers. I wouldn't be in Guatemala serving a mission if it wasn't for the example and support of my mom.

Read Luke 1:37

Con Amor,
Hermana Tibbits



























No comments:

Post a Comment