Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Training is Over


Buenos!
I finished my training this week. 3 months flew by super fast! We have transfers tomorrow. I am staying in Patzicia and have been called to be the senior companion. I love Patzicia and am grateful I am not leaving just yet.

Highlights of the week:

17 Mayo: We had divisions with the STLs. Also, Hna Brand and I were super sick. We only had 2 lessons this day, because we went to Chima to start divisions and then rested for most of the day in the house.

18 Mayo: Hna Brand and I completed 4 months as missionaries. It has been fun being companions with her.

19 Mayo: We went to los planes. Hna Brand and I played games with 2 hijos de Hna Lupe. We also got corte to wear at Stake conference.

21 Mayo: The last day of Hna Brand and I's training. We wore corte for the conferencia. En la noche, we made funeral potatoes with our next door neighbors (son miembros). They put their funeral potatoes in tortillas.

22 Mayo: We played soccer with our zone and went to Chima for Pizza Hut. Hna Romero is going to the capital and Hna Brand is going back to San Andres. My nueva compaƱera is from El Salvador and we're both senior companions.

con amor,
Hna Tibbits

1. Hna Roxana and us in corte
2. Our zone before cambios
3. We completed 4 months.
4. I can make flour tortillas like they make in Honduras. Tortilleria Tibbits coming soon (:
5. Our party of international food: Guatemala, Honduras and USA










No comments:

Post a Comment