Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Companion Same Area


Buenos!

This week went by crazy fast! I have a new compañera, Hermana Argueta. I am still in Patzicia and am loving every moment. We are working extra hard to find those who are ready and looking for the truth.

24 Mayo: Hna Brand and Hna Romero se fueron. The patzi trio came to an end. I found out that I am also in charge of retención for our zone.

25 Mayo: Here in the mountains it is a little hard, because the people have really stubborn hearts. I have learned that most often when you start with we would like to offer a prayer with you all or ask them what motivates them to attend their church they open up. It's been amazing bringing others unto Christ and always talking and testifying of Christ.

26 Mayo: I know I am not the perfect missionary, but I love being here in Patzicia. I am working really hard with my companion to find nuevos and help those come unto Christ.

27 Mayo: I love being a missionary. I love sharing the gospel and the happiness that it brings. We found some really calidad people and I know they were put in our path for a reason.

28 Mayo: Today was a good day. I really want the people of Patzicia to be happy and receive the blessings of the gospel. I'm still new to this whole Senior companion and Junior companion thing. Who would have thought that I would be the senior companion right after my training...

I would encourage you all to read Matthew 11, 12, 14
Miracles exist and I am so grateful I get to see them in my life and in the lives of our investigators and conversos.

con amor,
Hna Tibbits

No comments:

Post a Comment