Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Cambios de Emergencia!

Well, I left my beloved capital and Ribera del Rio for the mountains again in Chimal El Tejar. I think it might be a good thing, because I spent more time in the hospitals in the mission Guatemala City South than I did in my area. I will miss it a lot though and the learning experiences I got from being companions with the nurse. Also, our beloved President and his wife leave this week. We have our last conference and interviews with them this past week.. I might have cried a little. I am so grateful for what they have taught me in the past 5 months of my mission. I know that the Atonement is real and personal. The Atonement can change our lives if we just humble ourselves and let it. I love being a missionary.

I would encourage you all to read D&C 100:5-8! The Lord uses us as His instruments to help and bless lives. We do not have to worry about what we are going to say or do. All we have to do is follow the Spirit.

Love you all!
con amor,
Hna Tibbits

1. Ribera del Rio



2. Pte Markham and Hna Markham


Also, we found a cool rope bridge over a big river with a lot of fog yesterday with the Secretaries.




No comments:

Post a Comment